Contact & Submission Forms
Interested in learning more about INCBA? We'd love to hear from you!
Speaker applications are added to a databased used to identify speakers for our educational events.
Your completed speaker application will add your name to the pool of potential speakers from which our CLE Committee will identify speakers for a particular event. Speakers are identified on a rolling basis, and you will be notified if you are selected for a speaking engagement. If you are not contacted, it means that your name remains in our potential speaker pool, but that you have not yet been selected to present.
INCBA is a non-profit trade association, and INCBA Speaking engagements are not compensated. Except in special circumstances, speakers are required to cover their own travel lodging expenses.
Filling out this application does not guarantee a speaking engagement, and all speaking engagements are awarded by the INCBA CLE Committee by committee decision.
Speaking topics and curriculum are identified and selected by the CLE Committee and the leadership of INCBA. Speakers with relevant backgrounds and knowledge are matched to identified topics. If you have a topic you would like the committee to consider, please list it at the bottom of this form and/or the topics form.
We will consider the topics that our membership would like to see from us. If you have suggestions on topics you would like to see us present in the future, please let us know!
Submit Written Materials For Publication
If you'd like to see your written work published, submit to INCBA today! Please remember that written submissions should not act as advertisements for your firms or services, but should instead speak for themselves about your expertise in a specific subject area. Submissions for the Newsworthy Blog:
- Should be submitted to to [email protected], with a subject line that includes: " m."
- Are accepted continuously for publication.
- Should be based off of recent substantive developments in the law (case, rule, or other legal development), and include a link to that development.
- Should be no less than 250 words and no more than 1250 words.
- Intended for an attorney-audience.
If you have any questions, would like to discuss potential topics, or would like additional information post here or email [email protected]
Host a Local Event
Want to host an event for members and potential members in your area? Fill out the form below at least three weeks in advance and we can help you by:
- Preparing an invitation for your event
- Helping you promote the event using the INCBA Newsletter or other means available at the time
- Featuring the event in a subsequent issue of the INCBA Newsletter
- Sending you an electronic copy of flyers to hand out
- Sending you an electronic copy of a sign-in sheet
- Helping you identify sponsors or, in some cases, providing a small budget
For events with 75 or more anticipated attendees, in addition to the above, we also will:
- Send you INCBA swag to giveaway at your event
- Arrange, or assist with arranging, a local photographer to memorialize the event
We ask that you:
- Promote the event using your network
- Encourage people to sign up as members
- Submit the sign-in sheet to us after your event
- Identify volunteers to assist with your event onsite
- Handle the logistics for your event (we will provide you with a handy checklist of what an event generally needs to be successful)
INCBA Committee Application
NCBA committees are the hallmark of our membership involvement. It is through our committees that we engage the legal community with the bar association, and achieve many of our most important functions. Committees are filled on a rolling basis, please take a look below at which committees we are currently looking to fill. Please do so at this link: INCBA Committee Application 2019